With perfect timing for the barbecue season, the multi award-winning, plant-based Oumph! is launching three brand new products in Sweden: The Oumph! Burger, Oumph! Mince and Sticky Smokehouse Oumph!
• The Oumph! Burger – a premium plant-based burger with a perfect bite, inspired by a juicy rare burger, with the big difference being that the Oumph! Burger is made with entirely plant-based ingredients, and the fine red colour comes from beetroot.
• Oumph! Mince – a plant-based mince which is perfect for making your own plant-based meatballs, burgers and creating classic bolognese style sauces for pasta dishes. Or why not make a delicious veggie chilli that is perfect for tacos.
• Sticky Smokehouse Oumph! – rib like fillets, covered in a richly flavoured sticky, smoky barbecue sauce. A winner for your BBQ party!
The new products are launching in Sweden from Monday the 6th of May, in ICA, Bergendahls and Axfood stores.
The Oumph! Burger was launched in Swedish fast-food chain Sibylla earlier this week. Sibylla is one of Sweden’s leading fast-food chains, with 160 restaurants. The burger also launched in Finland’s Kesko stores earlier this week.
All three new Oumph! Products will be launched soon in both retail and foodservice throughout the Nordic countries, as well as in the UK and Ireland.
Oumph! is a favourite in Sweden and the Nordic countries. Oumph! is made from soya beans and organic herb and spice mixes. It’s plant-based and free from gluten and dairy.
Oumph! is versatile and easy to cook, which makes it suitable for home cooks as well as food services. It’s suitable to grill, boil, sauté, deep-fry or heat over an open fire.
In addition, Oumph! is high in protein and fibre and a source of iron and folic acid, as well has having a low climate impact.
Since its launch in Sweden and the Nordic countries in 2015 Oumph! has become a favourite with a wide audience, including families, millennials, foodies, chefs and fast-food loving flexitarians and vegans.
Recent awards for Oumph!
Pulled Oumph! recently won three awards in important categories in the World Food Innovation Awards, which was presented at the International Food & Drinks Event (IFE).
- Best Plant-based Product
- Best Streetfood Brand
- Best Product for Foodservice/Catering
- Oumph! Thyme & Garlic was recently awarded Gold in the FreeFrom Food Awards in the Store Cupboard category, and the Oumph! Pizza Italian Style was awarded Bronze in the Pizza & Pasta category.
- Oumph! Kebab Spiced – awarded ‘Best New Food Product of the Year’, Food Matters Live 2018.
- Oumph! The Chunk – awarded Gold ‘Food For Food Service’, FreeFrom Eating Out Awards 2018.
- Oumph! Kebab Spiced – awarded Best Vegan Meat 2018 by PETA UK.
About Food for Progress
Oumph! is a part of Food for Progress. Food for Progress is a Swedish food company that joins forces to produce tasty, nutritious and climate-friendly food that everyone on the planet can eat. Forever.
Useful Oumph! links