Oumph! is sponsoring the cooking area at VegFest in London 27-28 October.
Vegan food and lifestyle blogger Romy London will be cooking Oumph! dishes on both days (Saturday at 12pm and Sunday at 4pm).
In honor of National Curry Week, on one of the days Romy shall be cooking an Oumph! Tikka Masala made with Oumph! The Chunk. Find the recipe here.
Oumph! is made from soya beans and organic herb and spice mixes. Oumph! is plant-based and free from gluten and dairy. Romy will be demonstrating the versatility of Oumph! which makes is suitable for home cooking as well as food service.
Book your tickets to VegFest here.
A range of Oumph! products are available in the UK, in Tesco, Holland & Barrett, Whole Foods Market and a number of independent chains and stores across the UK. Oumph! is also served in a number of different dishes in restaurants and cafés across the UK, including Busaba Eathai and Hilton Hotels.
Popular Oumph! products include
• Pulled Oumph! – The top seller! Oumph! chunks in a flavourful BBQ sauce – delicious in tacos or burgers.
• Oumph! Kebab Spiced – Oumph! strips seasoned with a classic kebab spice mix – just add fresh vegetables and sauces to create your own plant-based kebab.
• Oumph! Thyme & Garlic – Oumph! chunks seasoned with garlic and thyme.
• Oumph! The Chunk – This is unseasoned for those who like to add their own herbs, spices and creativity to a dish. The Chunk contains only soya beans, water and a little salt.
• Oumph! Salty & Smoky – With its salty, smoky and slightly sweet taste Oumph! Salty & Smoky is a perfect partner for brunch, served with American pancakes, or in a bagel. Try it with a full English breakfast, or in an Oumph! ‘O.L.T.’
• Oumph! Pizza – plant-based pizzas topped with Oumph! and vegetables, herbs, organic spices and vegan cheese. The pizza base is hand-stretched and baked in a wood-fired brick oven.
Oumph! is made from soya beans and organic herb and spice mixes. It’s plant-based and free from gluten and dairy.
Oumph! is versatile and easy to cook, which makes it suitable for home cooks as well as food services. It’s suitable to grill, boil, sauté, deep-fry or heat over an open fire.
In addition, it’s high in protein and fibre and a source of iron and folic acid, as well has having a low climate impact.
Since its launch in Sweden and the Nordic countries in 2015 Oumph! has become a favourite with a wide audience, including families, millennials, foodies, chefs and fast-food loving flexitarians and vegans.
Oumph! has grown rapidly of the past three years, and the brand has won several prestigious awards, including both the ‘Food Product of the Year’ in Sweden and Silver and Bronze respectively in two different categories in the FreeFrom Food Awards in the UK.
Recently Oumph! Kebab Spiced was awarded Best Vegan Meat by PETA UK in their Vegan Food Awards 2018.
Oumph! The Chunk is shortlisted in the FreeFrom Eating Out Awards in the UK, in the category ‘Foods Manufactured For Food Service’.
Pulled Oumph! and Oumph! Kebab Spiced are shortlisted in the Best New Food Product of the Year category in the Food Matters Live Awards.
About Food for Progress
Oumph! is a part of Food for Progress. Food for Progress is a Swedish food company that joins forces to produce tasty, nutritious and climate-friendly food that everyone on the planet can eat. Forever.
Useful Oumph! links